W sprzedaży dostępne są następujące numery pisma:
Vol. 1(36), No. 1/2016, 35,00 zł
Vol. 1(36), No. 2/2016, 35,00 zł
Vol. 2(37), No. 1/2017, 35,00 zł
Vol. 2(37), No. 2/2017, 35,00 zł
Power Electronics and Drives (PE&D) (Previously: Scientific Papers of the Institute of Electrical Machines, Drives and Measurements of the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology. Studies and Research) aims to publish scientific articles (full papers), review articles, tutorials, literature reviews, from all branches of power electronics applications, including electrical drives, renewable energy systems and mechatronic systems.
This journal is specially oriented to young scientists, PhD students and young Doctors, who can publish (quickly and without any charge) their research results and extended summaries of their PhD dissertations (in this last case the number of pages should be consulted with the Editor-in-Chief). The scope of this journal encompasses all actual issues in the field of power electronics, electrical machines and electrical drive systems, especially:
- power electronic converters;
- intelligent control in power electronics and drives;
- state variable estimation for AC and DC drives;
- diagnostics in power electronics and drive systems;
- industrial drives, renewable energy systems and smart grid technologies;
- power consumption and energy efficiency;
- electrical machines modeling, simulations and analysis;
- measurement and observation techniques, measurement systems in industrial automation, sensors;
- motion control, mechatronics;
- education issues in power electronics and drives;
- other related topics.
Power Electronics and Drives is the official publication of the Department of Electrical Machines, Drives and Measurement of the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, and is a continuation of the previously edited journal: Scientific Papers of the Institute of Electrical Machines, Drives and Measurements. Studies and Research, issued in the Polish language since 1969 (ISSN: 1733-0718). It is indexed in: BAZTECH, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, ARIANTA.
The journal will consider publishing: original papers, review articles, tutorials, literature reviews, correspondence concerning views and information published in previous issues. The language of the journal is English. Each paper in the journal is evaluated by two reviewers (double-blind review process) under the supervision of the International Editorial Board.